Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What is health for you?



Today my PE teacher gave my class an assignment to make a collage about what we think is health or what makes us happy.
I sat down and scrolled through my tumblr and found some great pictures. I liked this assignment, so I thought I could write about what health is for me here.

I am that kind of person who loves challenges and making myself happy. One thing that really makes me happy and proud of myself is exercising, I think that it's pretty important to exercise and eat right, you feel so much better.
  Then of course health isn't just about exercising and eating right. I think it's equally important to take care of your mental health, as we all know without a good mental health your exercising isn't enough for your health. 


What lots of girls do nowadays is forgetting about the mental health, and that's most because they are so attached to having a good body that they forget about everything else. I think it's a big no, no. You should never forget about your mental health.
What many girls do is finding a model they want to look like. 

I do not say you shouldn't have a model as a goal I just say that you should try to think about your psychological health more. You don't have to think about the dream body all the time, you should try to make yourself happy meanwhile you are slowly reaching your goal 'The dream body'. A happy soul leads to a healthy body. 

Another thing I think is pretty important is confidence, especially in a teenage girls life. 
A girl with a good confidence is hard to find these days. The big question is, why is that?
 I myself believe that it has become such a big deal in the society, the size matters so much these days. Why judge people by size? That is as awful as racism. 

The confidence just fades away because girls doesn't appreciate their body and their beautiful shapes.
  Stop doing that, love yourself because who else will if you don't?

So start loving your body and make yourself happy everyday. Because everyday is your day, don't let anyone take your days away from you. 


(Why I wrote this in english is because I don't have the energy to write to long texts in two different languages, I'm a lazy bastard. Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment