Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hair products that I love


Hair products are something that every girl have, lately I have started too use more different products. 

When I was about 12 years old my hair started to become a bit curly, now I have some few curls. What really is a problem for me is not the curls, it's the frizz and how those curls become matted after every wash. Therefore I started using the products in the picture above. 

In may I started using Arganoil from Lee Stafford, I read much about it on the internet and I bought it few days later. Since then I have used it two times a week, maybe not every week but nearly. 
When I use this oil my hair becomes a bit smoother and attenuates frizz, it does not attenuate all frizz but at least some of it. Another thing I have noticed is that my hair grows faster, maybe that doesn't have anything to do with the oil but it's just something I have noticed. 

My curls are like animals, u have to tame them otherwise I will go with a nest on my head. 
For that reason I use Curls Rock from Catwalk by TIGI. My curls become smoother and it also helps curl up the parts of my hair that isn't that curly. 
It smells delicious, almost like candy and you don't have to use much of it at all. I have had mine for 2 years I think, though I don't use it very often.  

Another thing many girls wants is a good sea salt spray, I have found the right one. 
I love Toni&Guy's Beach Curl Spray, not just because it smells good but also because it gives a natural beach look that you want. 
You don't have to spray much to get a good beach-look. I use it very often and I'm satisfied with it. I agree that it cost a bit more then the cheap one from H&M, but trust me it's worth the money.

Then we have my best friend, the leave-in conditioner from Toni&Guy. I fell in love with it about 5 days ago when I found it in my bathroom cupboard. 
I have used it two times and I'm impressed, nothing has every made my hair less frizzy then this conditioner. 
What I do is that I wash my hair as usual with shampoo and balsam and then dry it a bit with my towel. Afterwards I take a bit of the leave-in conditioner on my palm and rub it against the other one, then I just apply it to the hair ends and voila it's done. 
My hair does feel softener and so much less frizzier, it's a saver and a real keeper. 


Hope you liked this post, comment if you want more tips. 
X



No comments:

Post a Comment