Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Three little birds


Bob Marley, a stomach that craves fruit, wet hair and a head full of numbers. This pretty much describes my evening, I have taken a long bath and now I'm studying math. I have a test tomorrow so have to be prepared.

My week started kind of bad and it haven't really changed mood since. My mood isn't the best either, going from happy to mad to sad and that has been on repeat for like 3 days. As fast as I become happy something throws me back into the sad and unhappy zone.

The dress I'm wearing on the photo is actually one of my favorite summer dresses. I'm in love with the back and it fits perfectly even though I don't really like long dresses, but this one will be so lovely when I'm tanned and have beach hair.
What I love most about summer is probably the part I get to spend in the lovely ocean, just feeling the waves and swim until my arms become heavy, look under water, try to stand on hands under water and just jump into the waves. Gosh, I miss summer so much.

Have a great day guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment