Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My 2012 resume

SPRING

I saw Avicii perform live in March. Later on I saw LMFAO live in Stockholm. I spent to many days out in the sun and to many nights out with my girls. I sat in my bff's lap to many times and we had to fun. I spent a lovely evening with new friends which ended in the hottub where we just talked and laughed our asses off. 


SUMMER

I went to the cinema many times in a short period. I learned to do blood with my hands. I bought a pretty dress. I spent a night out on the lake with my best friends. I had lots of fun out in the sun. I went to Belgrade. I partied my ass off. I went to a fish spa with my mum and sister. I went home in a broken van at 6 a.m. I celebrated my cousins 18th birthday.


AUTUMN/WINTER

I celebrated my two best friends. I went to see SHM live in Stockholm. I had the chance to meet Sam Pepper. I spent much time with Anniegirl. I went to a awesome Halloween party. I became good friends with Ilona. I spent much time with Melinda my brother.


Hope you like the resume, it has happened so much that those are just some of the memories I have from 2012. It was a good year but I hope that 2013 will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment