Monday, January 7, 2013



So I thought I could show you some of the stuff I have in my bag. Besides all unnecessary things I actually have some things I need and have to have with me each day. Most of the things are beauty products, even if I don't use them everyday I want to have them in my bag. I've to admit that I have things in my bag I don't even use, but I want them in my bag anyways.


I don't know about you but I have always liked having more then one lip product in my bag or in my pockets. Why? I have no idea. Either you agree with me or you wonder if I'm crazy, but I feel naked without my three or four lip balms/lipsticks in my bag or pockets. The one I use the most are the yellow one from Burt's Bees, it's super moisturizing and I love how it makes my lips a bit cold. The dark green one I buy at the pharmacy here in Sweden, it's the best lip balm ever.

Another thing I need to have with me is hand cream, especially when it's cold outside. The ones that follows me around these days are one mini bodylotion from The Body Shop that smells like chocolate, best thing ever. The second one is from Love & Toast, that one is pretty new but I like the smell because it reminds me of spring and summer. 

 I don't leave my home without my wooly hat, I love it and whenever I feel like my hair is messy I just put it on and it saves my day. It's from H&M and it's very cheap.


































I don't only have a chocolate bodylotion I have chocolate with me in my wallet actually. I'm truly a chocolate lover and I feel like sometimes I need a bit chocolate to keep me happy.

I love my perfume from Marc Jacobs but my lovely Daisy is almost empty which means that I have to find an replacement, luckily I have my body splash from Hollister that I use daily. Daisy is just for special occasions, like festivities or dates.

That's pretty much what I carry around. If you have any questions you can comment on this post below and I'll answer them as soon as possible. XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment