Monday, January 14, 2013

Best friends


If there is one person in my life that really knows how to make my day wonderful it's my dear Michelle. Soulmate, best friend, sister isn't enough to describe our friendship. We have laughed so much that we have started crying at the end, we have done stupid stuff together, and we have had the worst ideas that turned out to become great memories.

I have long been thinking what a best friend is? Well for me Michelle is one of my best friends. Even though I know she will read this and laugh her ass off because I'm so cheesy but I just felt like she deserved to know that she is the best, best friend ever. I love you sweetie. 

I have so many good friends around me and I'm so happy for that, for having them all around me and knowing that even though I'm sad they will make me laugh at the end of the day.

So here is a THANK YOU to all the people that makes me smile everyday, you all know who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment