Thursday, January 3, 2013

I got two new best friends



Yesterday I stopped by LUSH with my mum and sister and we bought these to babies. I don't have words that can describe the lovely smell and how soft my skin is after using the products only once.
My hands smells like lemon cheesecake and my body smells like cotton candy, can it get any better? I personally think every girl should have at leaste one of them in her cupboard. I promise that you won't be disappointed.

LUSH has always had great products I don't exactly know why I don't shop there more often. Their prices are a bit high but their products are kind of worth it, especially their hand creams.
I think the best part about LUSH is that they are fighting against animal testing and that makes me as a costumer very happy. I love animals and I hate the thought of those poor animals suffering just so I can buy good makeup.
I'm happy when I know the animals are happy to, and that makes me wanna buy even more products from LUSH.

XX my lovely readers

No comments:

Post a Comment