Sunday, January 6, 2013

Coolest jacket ever


Bought this amazing jacket about 3 days ago. I'll probably live in it this spring and of course my camo-jacket. I wanted to take picture of it earlier today but I didn't feel that well so I just took the picture from the internet. Hope you don't mind.
Anyways, I think some of you maybe are interested in how I'll match it and with what. I'll simply wear it with black jeans, tees and hoodies. Later when the summer arrives I'll wear it with shorts and cool tees, maybe even with a black short bodycon dress or why not a pink bodycon dress? I can show you that later on.

Oh well time for me to take a shower and watch the last episode of Lost, I don't know what I'll do with my life after that last episode. Lost were like my second home, the love of my life, okey I'm not crazy haha I just love Lost... very much. Have to end this before it becomes even more awkward. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment