Sunday, February 3, 2013

10 things


I thought it might be fun if I tell you 10 random things about me, it will get you all to know me better and yeah... That's pretty much what it will do haha.

- I talk to myself every time I'm alone or doing the dishes, cleaning, making food etc.
- My laugh sounds awful and funny but I'm proud of it.
- Since 3th grade I have been wearing at least one bracelet on my left arm, never without one.
- I bite my lip almost all the time.
- I'm a chocoholic, if that even existes. But I really, really, reeeally love chocolate.
- I love dancing when I'm at home, I do it all the time.
- My main obsession is my eyebrows, I get really sad if they look ugly one day.
- If I could change body and life with someone it would be with Mila Kunis.
- I love joking with people, tend to do that even with people I have met for the first time. (Awkward?, yea a bit)
- I want to buy a fish and name it Guppy.

Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment