Monday, May 13, 2013

Living zoombie

What a day.. I have seriously never felt like my brain is going to explode until today. You know when you are doing a million things at the same time and then you notice that you forgot about paying attention to yet another thing? Well that happened like 10 times today. I tried to listen to my teacher and at the same time take notes and think about math while I was writing about laws and stuff. Gosh, my poor head.

Anyways, I am sitting here on the couch and writing on my essay about marketing laws. Super (read boring) fun. The strangest thing is that I am in a great mood even though I have had an really bad day and I have so much things to finish, I do not know if God is giving me a sign that I am gonna go insane before the summer or if I just have learned to think about the good things in life.

I am longing for the weekend all ready, something is telling me I am not alone in that opinion. X

No comments:

Post a Comment