Monday, May 6, 2013

I am on a roller coaster that only goes up



Hi there guys!
Stockholm is warm and comfy today, just how I like it. My break has given me time to think, wear less clothes, fall in love with the most amazing book in the universe, get an internship and to also see FUN. take the stage at Gröna Lund here in Stockholm. I have had lots of good days and some were bad, I can only remember the good ones though. Sometimes I think it is so important to just let go of everything and for a while I felt like I just wanted to hide, later on I realized there is not point of hiding. Now I have an enormous smile on my face even though I have a pile of stuff to do I do it with a smile. Life is to short, I have realized that now (gosh I think John Green have made me become cheesy as hell). Anyway, smile because people around you need to see you happy inorder to be happy with you, stop being selfish and SMILE. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment