Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tough week


Hi there!

I'm sorry for the bad update. I have had much to do and I still have, whilst everyone else has started their winterbreaks my school still gives us assignments. I haven't had the time to take some inspiring pictures so I print screened my tumblr, you can check it out here. 

Anyways, I'm fine just a bit tired but it's only one day left and then I'm free as a bird. I really feel like I have deserved a nice break after all the hard work. Hope you all are okey and happy, remember that happiness is the most important thing in life.
I'm very happy even though I'm exhausted, I have to finish my essay and later I'll watch the great movie 'Love Actually' and perhaps wish that Father Christmas brings me a cute boyfriend this year? 

Oh well have to finish the damn essay now, have a nice evening my lovely friends. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment